Throughout 2023 we aimed to provide a range of development webinars for EALTHY members on a regular basis. Looking back on the year, we are delighted to have been able to offer regular webinars on a wide range of topics linked to English for Healthcare. For 2024, we will continue to deliver regular webinars for EALTHY members.
Call for Webinar Speakers
We are looking for experienced teachers, researchers and healthcare practitioners who would like to participate as speakers in our live online events in 2024. Do you have English for Healthcare expertise to share? Webinars are a great opportunity to collaborate with EALTHY to showcase your expertise.
- Have you completed research into language or communication in healthcare?
- Have you tried out some teaching approaches in your healthcare classroom that you’d like to share with other teachers?
- Are you a healthcare practitioner who would like to share insights into communication from your professional experience?
Based on the feedback from EALTHY members in the recent survey, in 2024 there will be 3 main themes for the webinars
- Teaching: Practical teaching ideas and tips for your healthcare English classes
- Research: Experts in their field discuss research in language and healthcare
- In-conversation with…: Question and answer sessions with healthcare practitioners, giving insights into English Language and Healthcare Communication used in a healthcare setting
If you would like to take part in live online events in 2024, please fill out the EALTHY Live online events – Speaker Proposal Form 2024 here EALTHY Live online events – Speaker Proposal Form 2024
We would like to thank each of the speakers for taking time out of their schedules to deliver fascinating talks on their own area of expertise. We’d also like to thank you, the EALTHY members, for coming along, taking part and asking thought-provoking questions. You can find the recording of each webinar in the members section in Video section.